No Stress Baked Oatmeal.
This Warming ‘‘Protein Packed Oatmeal Bake’’ Recipe is either Chocolatey or Fruity, Chai spicy or plain, yet not too Sweet. It is really up to you! Make it Dairy Free and completely vegan if you like.
1/2 cup Oats, rolled or quick.
1 Tablespoon Protein Powder, any really – check out our range.
1 Banana, ripe.
1/2 cup Water, which turns the Oats into Oatmilk.
1 Tablespoon of Sweet Delight (or 1/4 Cup Preferred Sweetener).
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda.
Coconut Oil or Oil of your Choice.
Toppings you like.
1. Preheat Oven to 180°C and Line a Baking Tray or any oven-safe Pan with Paper or use Coconut Oil.
2. In a bowl, mix all ingredients.
3. Transfer the mixture to the prepared tray or pan. Add toppings as desired.
4. Bake in the Middle of Your Oven for 15-20 Minutes, or Until a Toothpick Inserted in the Centre Comes Out Clean.
5. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and serve!
You Can serve with Custard, Cream, Fresh Fruit, Ice Cream etc. Get Creative and Improvise if You Feel the Need to Make it Your Own.