No Stress Brunch. Easy Sunday Waffle Recipe.
Lazy Sunday is the Best Day of the Week and Brunch is the Most Fun Meal of the Day. Take Time and Make the Mighty Waffle Today. Please Get Creative and Improvise if You Feel the Need to Make it Your Own.
Makes Approx. 6 Waffles.
2 1/2 Cups Flour (Your Favourite Flour Choice).
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda.
1 Teaspoon of Salt.
1/2 Cup of Protein Powder
2 Tablespoon Gold Latte.
2 Cups of Water (or Your Favourite Milk).
2 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil Melted (Or Your Favourite Oil).
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence.
1. Add All Dry Ingredients to a Mixing Bowl and Whisk Until Well Combined.
2. Combine All Remaining Wet Ingredients in a Small Bowl and Add to Dry.
3. Mix Together Until Well Incorporated.
4. Set Your Waffle Maker at Your Desired Temperature (We Set Ours at a Higher Temperature for a Crispier Waffle).
5. Generously Coat with Coconut Oil or Non-Stick Spray and Pour on About 1/2 – 3/4 Cup of Batter (Depending on the Size of Your Waffle Maker).
6. Bake According to Manufacturer Instructions and Then Serve Immediately with Desired Toppings.
You Can Decorate with Fresh Fruit, Melted Chocolate, Crushed Nut or Crushed Biscut, etc.
Store Leftovers in Your Freezer and Reheat in the Toaster for Best Results.
Will Keep in the Freezer for Up To 2 Months.