No Stress Muffin.
Makes Approx. 6-9 Muffins.
2 Tablespoons of Chia Protein Powder.
10 Tablespoons of Water.
2 of Cups Flour (e.g Whole Grain Spelt Flour).
2 Tablespoons of Sweet Delight (or ½ Cup of Preferred Sweetener).
1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
¼ Teaspoon of Salt.
2 Teaspoons of Ginger Powder.
2 Teaspoon of Ceylon Cinnamon Powder.
4 Tablespoons of Cacao Powder.
2 Tablespoons of Olympian Fire Protein Powder (or any of our Protein Powders, Except Chia Protein Powder).
⅓ Cup of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Melted.
1 Cup of Orange Juice.
1. Preheat Oven to 170°C and Line a Muffin Pan with Paper or Silicone Liners.
2. Mix Chia Protein Powder with Water. Set Aside for 5 Minutes to Make An Egg Substitute.
3. Mix Flour, Sweetener, Baking Soda, Salt, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cacao and Olympian Fire Protein Together in a Large Bowl.
4. In a Small Bowl, Mix Melted Coconut Oil, Orange Juice, Egg Substitute.
5. Add the Wet Mixture to the Dry Mixture and Mix Until Incorporated then Spoon Mixture into Muffin Pan.
6. Cut Rhubarb into Small Slices, then Place and Push Sliced Rhubarb on Top of Breakfast Muffin then Bake..
Bake in Oven at 170°C, In the Middle of Your Oven for 30 Minutes, or Until a Toothpick Inserted in the Centre Comes Out Clean.
You Can Decorate with Melted Chocolate, Crushed Nut or Crushed Biscuits etc. Get Creative and Improvise if You Feel the Need to Make it Your Own.