The Bounty Bar.
Makes 12-15 Bars.
Please Get Creative and Improvise if You Feel the Need to Make it Your Own.
2 Cups Coconut, Desiccated.
1 Cups Oats.
1 1/2 Tablespoons Sweet Delight.
1/4 Cup Coconut Oil.
1/4 Cup Water, Lukewarm (Or Your Favourite Milk Alternative).
200g Chocolate, Melted.
1. Combine All Ingredients, Except Desiccated Coconut and Oats, in a Blender.
2. In a Food Processor, Blend the Desiccated Coconut and Oats for a 1 Minute, Then Add the Blended Liquid Mixture Until Combined.
3. Shape the Mixture into 12 Bars and then Place on a Tray Lined with Parchment Paper. Transfer to the Freezer for at Least 30 Minutes.
4. In the Meantime Melt the Chocolate in a Bowl.
5. Once the Bars are Hardened, Gently Submerge Each Bar in the Chocolate and Return to the Parchment Paper.
6. Store in the Fridge Until Set. If in a Hurry, Use the Freezer.